All qualifications for professional services must be submitted online by filling in the Questionnaire For Architects, Engineers And Other Professional Services (i.e. DPW Form 120) on the following web site: https://dags.hawaii.gov/consultant/
The State of Hawaii, Department of Accounting and General Services (DAGS), Public Works Division (PWD) is seeking qualified firms to provide professional services for capital improvement program and other projects during fiscal year July 1, 2022 – June 30, 2023. The Notice to Providers of Professional Services (hereinafter “Notice”) will be available on the Hawaii Awards and Notices Data System web site at https://hands.ehawaii.gov/hands/opportunities and this link on June 1, 2022. Applications will be done online by filling-out the professional services Questionnaire for Architects, Engineers And Other Professional Services (i.e. DPW Form 120) at the web site listed above.
- Notice to providers of professional services for capital improvement and other miscellaneous projects.
- Professional Service Awards Search
- Design Consultant Criteria Manual (DCCM) Click Here
- DAGS Direct Salary Rates, Maximum Hourly Rates 09.01.2022-06.30.2025
- Policies and Procedures Governing Design Consultant Contracts – November 1981 as Amended
- Revision to the Policies and Procedures Governing Design Consultant Contracts – November 1981
- State Building Code Council Website
- STATE HISTORIC PRESERVATION DIVISION: NAVIGATING THE SHPD REVIEW PROCESS
For the city/county adopted codes and amendments the following links go to their respective webpages on code requirements:
City and County of Honolulu: https://www.honolulu.gov/ocs/roh/193-site-ocs-cat/839-table-of-contents.html
County of Hawaii: https://www.hawaiicounty.gov/lb-countycode/
County of Kauai: https://qcode.us/codes/kauaicounty/ (Title V Building and Construction Regulations)
County of Maui: https://www.mauicounty.gov/1308/Building-Plan-Review-Section